The Aventon Pace 500 is a superpowered ebike at an affordable price. We got to know this bike via the bicycle-delivery workers of Philadelphia. This hardy bike rides fast all year round in all conditions. Use pedal assist to climb hills with ease or use the throttle and don't pedal at all. The Pace 500 is made from sturdy 6061 aluminum for a dependable ride at high speeds and bumpy roads. It comes stock with a wide cushy saddle and tough flat protective e-bike ready tires.
|Assist up to 28mph||40mi range||Cargo-ready|
|Free Shipping||Big Backlit LCD Display||750w brushless motor|
This E-Bike is extremely fast.
The Aventon Pace 500 will accelerate to 28mph on pedal assist and up to 20mph on throttle mode. Pedal when you want and cruise when you don't.
This E-bike goes far.
A 40 mile range means you can get where you are going without worrying about your battery level.
- Battery: Lithium-ion 48V, 11.6Ah (556.8Wh) with Samsung Cells
- Charger: 48V 3 Amp Fast Charger, 3-4 Hour Charging
750W (Peak), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor500W (Sustained)
- Frame: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 49lbs
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy Platform
- Cassette: Shimano Altus 11-32 Cassette, 8 Speed
- Chain: KMC Z Series, 8 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8 Speed
- Rims: Double Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear
- Hub: Joytech 36H Disc Nutted Front and Rear
- Tires: 27.5" x 2.2" Kenda Kwick Seven Sport, Ebike
- Saddle: Aventon Velo Comfort, Steel Rails, 245mm wide
- Handlebars: Aluminum 31.8 15 Degree Sweptback
- Stem: Threadless, Adjustable 31.8mm
- Additional Info:
Pace 500 ships as a Class III ebike on throttle and pedal assist. If you are riding on private property or in an area without ebike speed restrictions, the speed limit can be modified in the settings, and Pace 500's powerful motor can go up to about 4 MPH above the factory set top speed. Pace 500 will also operate with the throttle unplugged and removed, should you want to ride in an area where throttles are not allowed.
Aventon ebikes are built to the IPX4 water-resistant standard. IPX4 means that your bike is resistant to water splashes from any direction. This means it’s OK to ride or park your ebike in the rain. It won’t be harmed by spray from a wet road or raindrops. Your ebike is not intended to be submerged or subjected to a pressurized spray. Don’t use a pressure washer or sprayer to clean your ebike.