This expedition-ready drop bar adventure bike is built to take you as far as you can dream.
"Once upon a time a bunch of mountain bikers dreamed up something wild: a drop bar bike that felt like a mountain bike and rode like a mountain bike but had the speed of a road bike. It was made of steel for that added bump absorption and ride quality, had powerful SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, a 1x drivetrain and beefy yet fast-rolling 700x50c tires. It had a wider bar with a 16-degree flare that made for more aggressive descending. The Sutra LTD came to reality in all of its dreamy glory and is an absolute riot on-road or off.
“The Kona Sutra LTD is a drop-bar bike “designed by mountain bikers, for mountain bikers.” As simple as that statement may sound, the result is one of the most versatile, category-shattering rigs in the mainstream bike market.”
– Logan Watts, Bikepacking.com"
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light i25 TCS 700c
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Stem Deluxe
- Front Tire: WTB Venture TCS 700x50c
- Rear tire: WTB Venture TCS 700x50c
Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro
Condition: Excellent, like new, perfect mechanical condition. Some very small, hard-to-find scratches on the down tube - pictured. There is a small scuff on the edge of the right brake lever.
Size: XS- 48.5 cm - This bike is best suited for someone 5'0"-5'3"
Standover: 775mm, Stack: 558, Reach: 380
To Buy: Simply add to cart and select your shipping method or free pickup from our store in Haverford. All used bikes are sold in as-is condition and used purchases are not refundable.