HUNT 36 Carbon Wide Aero Wheelset
THE ULTIMATE WHEELSET FOR MOUNTAINOUS RIDING. AERO, WIDE, ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, SERIOUSLY FAST FOR CLIMBS AND DESCENTS ALIKE
36 Deep | 27 Wide Ext | 19 Wide Int | 1417g
These are seriously fast wheels for seriously undulating terrain, ideal for long climbs and descents but with great all-round aero performance for rolling terrain too. The 27mm rim width opens out your tire profile providing incredible grip, low rolling resistance and superior aerodynamic performance. As used by the Canyon dhb p/b Soreen UCI Continental pro team. Read More
Crits, Climbs, You Name It, These Are The Wheels For It
- Rims | Toray T700/T800 carbon-fibre. Unidirectional sidewalls with 3K weave bed and spoke areas, Griptec friction brake-track with 3K re-enforcement for excellent braking and durability.
- Tires | Tubeless-ready for lower weight, rolling resistance and improved puncture resistance. Also work excellently with clincher tires and tubes.
- Hubs | Race Season SPRINT straight-pull, 15mm diameter 7075-T6 axle. Circular dropout interface steps for added stiffness. 3x treble-tooth pawl engagement for instant acceleration. Engagement angle of just 7.5 degrees. Steel spline insert to protect cassette body.
- QR | HUNT 4 Season durable heat-treated alloy/polymer cam with stainless steel springs.
- Hand-built | All of our wheels are built and finished by hand, inclusive of a full quality control inspection.
- Included | QRs, Brake Pads, Tubeless tape fitted
- UCI Approved
- Weight | 1417g
Warranty, HUNT Rolling Road Tests & Weight Limits
A full 3 years from purchase date warranty is offered to the original purchaser only on all Hunt bike wheels against material or workmanship defects, please click here to read full details.
All HUNT wheels models have to pass our harsh cobbled-rolling-road tests for rider weight limits, please see here for more details. Max system weight 273lbs (system weight – total weight of fully kitted up rider, bike and luggage). If a rider is over 203lbs then an experienced bike mechanic should check the wheel regularly and it is advisable to use tires minimum 25c at max 100psi as this will reduce the fatigue on the wheelset. We are cyclists ourselves and do of course go above and beyond to offer excellent service if you ever do experience any issues. We carry full spares at very reasonable prices and offer complete support.
0% INTEREST FOR SIX MONTHS
We offer financing on all purchases over $350 made with your MECHANIC/bicycle pro shop credit card. Instant approval allows to buy what you really want.
We offer ENVE SES Wheelsets, Open Cycle Builds, and TERN E-Cargo Bike Demos. Demos are using the bike in the way it was intended, more than a couple of laps on a side street. Take an Open U.P. to The Wiss, run a lightweight carbon ENVE wheelset for an important race, or see what it's like to grocery shop and school run on an e-cargo bike. All demo fees are applied directly to your purchase. Message us to get your demo started.