A Classy City Bike Ready for The Long Haul
Our Core-Line fixed gear and single speed bicycles are what we're best known for. Built on a durable steel frame with seat stay rack mounts, eyelet mounts on the fork and cable stops, the Core Line models are as stylish as they are versatile. Quality components, a flip-flop hub that will allow you to ride fixed gear or freewheel and Cult x Vans ‘waffle pattern” grips will keep you comfortable and riding hassle-free for years to come.
If you want a fun and well-built bicycle but aren't yet looking for something “race-ready”, the Core-Line series is for you.
This bike comes complete with a double kickstand, flick stand (to keep your wheel straight, Lock on grips, a bell, water bottle cage and front rack.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 58cm (Fits Riders 5'11-6'2")
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
0% INTEREST FOR SIX MONTHS
We offer financing on all purchases over $350 made with your MECHANIC/bicycle pro shop credit card. Instant approval allows to buy what you really want.
We offer ENVE SES Wheelsets, Open Cycle Builds, and TERN E-Cargo Bike Demos. Demos are using the bike in the way it was intended, more than a couple of laps on a side street. Take an Open U.P. to The Wiss, run a lightweight carbon ENVE wheelset for an important race, or see what it's like to grocery shop and school run on an e-cargo bike. All demo fees are applied directly to your purchase. Message us to get your demo started.